Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I thought I'd feel a little better by now?

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I thought I'd feel a little better by now?

My HW was 252LBS at the start of this year. I've gotten it down to 223LBS so far. I know that's 2ST 1. Almost 30LBS loss. Thats over 10% of my start weight. And I know I should be proud of coming this far. This is the lowest I've been in over two years, I think. I'm only 21. And managed to get myself from a BMI of 43 to Under 40. And I'll be almost half way to 35 soon enough. (Ialso don't have any co-morbid conditions associated.)

I told myself before if I get under sixteen, I'll be happier, knowing how much I'll have lost. And now I've hit it. I don't. I almost think I feel worse?

I've found that clothes that didn't fit a few months ago I can wear now. And the clothes size Amazon suggests I pick can be a little too big. And obviously the number on the scales has changed. But when I see myself, even at a 10% loss (11.5%), I don't see or feel a difference in myself, except more anxiety and slipping back into disordered eating and a bad relationship with food to the point even when I'm hungry I feel anxious and guilty for having actual food rather than a meal replacement shake, which I can't afford to be buying all the time as I can't work due to mental health and autism. Especially with the pandemic and it constantly dominating the news this year makes it hard to go outside.

Anyone who's lost a considerable amount of weight, does it get better? How long did it take you to notice change? I would really appreciate some support. My parents see it as yes I need to lose weight but aren't really supportive or encouraging. I know weight loss is more of a marathon, not a sprint. Obviously my intention is to keep going. I just feel easily discouraged.

If you read all this way, thanks. ♡

Edit: A majority of my weight gain was while on SSRIs. And most of the loss has been since stopping that at the start of the pandemic. I'm still on some meds but I don't want to take anything else till I lose a bit more. I am seeking help for my anxiety it's just not great since its very limited due to, again, the pandemic.

submitted by /u/tyfrthmmrs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1vxh9/i_thought_id_feel_a_little_better_by_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...