Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've been strength training for a month. Here are my progress pics!

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I've been strength training for a month. Here are my progress pics!

I started strength training with a coach at the end of August and I've never loved something so much!

I train twice a week, I've adjusted my eating habits, more fiber and protein. I have way more energy than I've had and I sleep much better!

Height 5'6" Age: 3 SW: 260 CW:255 GW:160

Here are my progress pics. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhag5tDTXR/?igshid=10jdfy0sa9gme

My lifting PRs so far

Deadlift: 135lbs Back squat: 40lbs Front squat: 40lbs Bench press: 55lbs

I'm really getting into lifting and I'm interested in competing in some meets in the future.

I'm so glad u finally found something I enjoy that gets me active

submitted by /u/curvybee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2brs6/ive_been_strength_training_for_a_month_here_are/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...