Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Many Questions about becoming lean! Major help advice needed!! Please help members of r/loseit!

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Many Questions about becoming lean! Major help advice needed!! Please help members of r/loseit!

Hello everyone!

I am a 6’3 male 17 year old and in The beginning of January 2020 I weighed 257.5 pounds. I was never obese but was chubby and had felt pretty overweight. I didn’t feel good about my body but was never truly motivated to start a plan of action.

In the middle of January I contracted the flu and lost about 10 ish pounds because of being so sick and that really opened my mind about losing weight and becoming lean (really weird ik😂).

Around the end of January I was around 245 pounds. Today on April 1st I weight 224.8 pounds. I have lost about 2.4-2.8 pounds each week.

I feel a slight physical difference but my parents and friends have said they said I look leaner but I’m not quite sure. As for my appearance, I’ve gained some noticeable muscle in my arms, thighs, calves, and lower chest that has replaced fat. My stomach feels not as bloated as before but still there and in other areas that I’ll get to.

This has been my method to losing weight so far for the last month and I just want to make sure I’m on the right path to where I want to be:

I intermittent fast everyday and only eat between 10 AM and 2:30-3 PMish. I usually eat around 1800-2500 calories a day and feel full. For breakfast, I have 2 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, and bacon (on some days). For lunch, it truly is random but it is usually some type of meat ( homemade cheeseburger, chicken breast, tacos, etc) and a side. I haven’t been eating too many fruits and vegetables which I think I need to improve on.

Secondly, I have ran/jogged 27 miles every week, usually between 3 and 5 miles a day.

Thirdly, I have worked out at home with barbells (that is all I have to work with bc of COVID-19). I have alternated between Arms, Legs, and Core/Chest days for this time period.

Now here is where I need help.

  1. What should I improve on/change in my exercising/diet plan to get to a point where I feel totally lean?

  2. How can I specifically improve to lose my love handles and double chin? I know you can not spot reduce but I was wondering what I should do to eventually shave them off.

  3. What should my target weight be? I’m not quite sure what goal weight I should get down to or even if I should have one and continue this until I look truly lean and muscular.

17M 6’3

submitted by /u/whehdhsbwbrhd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ftbfs0/many_questions_about_becoming_lean_major_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...