Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need some encouragement today ...

Sunday, October 3, 2021

I need some encouragement today ...

I am 43lbs down since June but still at a high 273 (5'7, 30 y/o female) with another 100lbs+ to lose. Which is fine. I know I'm doing well on paper, the weight is dropping, I'm overcoming my BED (3 months, 17 days binge free!) and I'm not struggling keeping within my deficit.

But I took some progress photos today and I just...don't feel good. I can't tell I've dropped anything and can't even pinpoint where I could be smaller.
My sister bought me a shirt from a show we went to a couple weeks ago - XL's being their biggest size. I felt ashamed that I'd never fit into it - but surprise, I tried it on yesterday and it fits perfectly. I want this to be proof to me that things are working and I am getting smaller- but it's not bringing me joy. When I look at the progress photos I took today, I just see...a giant, bumps and ugly marks all over the excess mass. I don't hate myself, I'm just...let down that I'm seeing all the pay off I should except in what I see with my own eyes.
How can I pat myself on the back and congratulate myself when I can't see the physical changes? I want to feel proud of my hard work but I feel nothing?

submitted by /u/ErinStop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0w5kr/i_need_some_encouragement_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...