Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I literally hate myself

Sunday, October 3, 2021

I literally hate myself

These past 7 years I’ve been tearing myself down with depression and anxiety so much to the point that I gained over 100 pounds. I have every reason to be healthy (wife and kids as well as heart disease) but I don’t care enough to make a change and the reason is because I just don’t love myself.

I just don’t feel it inside of myself to want anything bad enough, but then I complain that I can’t fit in my clothes, or I can’t do this out I don’t have that. What the hell is wrong with me? I want a change but obviously not bad enough. I’ll start working out and go steady for one month then get burned out and won’t work out for another year. Just ridiculous.

Those of you who have lost a large amount of weight, what helped strengthen you mentally?

My stats:

Height: 6’0” Weight: 335 lbs

Photos

submitted by /u/JxWayne
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0uht2/i_literally_hate_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...