Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Arm fat loss help!

Monday, October 25, 2021

Arm fat loss help!

Reddit I need help! Arm fat loss tips and why i’m not losing fat please!

Hello reddit, I am 150 pounds and 5’5 and i’m struggling with my arms because they are full of fat and make me look big. I already tried for the past 1 and a half month of exercising, eating right, And on a calorie deficit and i’m still seeing no fat loss results in my arms. Though I am 150 pounds, the weight goes to areas that I like and don’t want to lose weight there. I only have the trouble with my arms!

I want to lose my arm fat by January 2022. I’m not seeing any results no matter what I do! So I need help with what i am doing wrong.

What I do: I lift weights and do arm workouts 3x a week and i walk for 30 minutes everyday.

Please someone help me!

submitted by /u/JustDriftinnn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfrgcx/arm_fat_loss_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...