Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finally hitting below 200

Friday, October 1, 2021

Finally hitting below 200

I’ve been struggling with my weight since high school but during college between binge eating, drinking, terrible eating habits, and lack of exercise I hit 200’s and never was able to get out of it. Between trying every single diet out there (keto, IF, juicing, salads, the Beyoncé cayenne drink 🙄) I would just go up and down the scale but never anything sustainable. In December 2019 I hit my highest weight at 232 with all kinds of pain. I started focusing on eating enough food (not just salads and smoothies) and getting therapy for my depression and anxiety. It took 23 months to get here (covid really messed with me) but I am now 199.2 on the scale this morning and I couldn’t be happier. Physically clothes look and feel better on me. Mentally I am on my highest cloud and I have tools when I’m on my lowest. I’m so proud of myself and can’t wait to keep seeing the difference

submitted by /u/jinjin1244
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pzk17r/finally_hitting_below_200/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...