Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any suggestions?

Friday, October 1, 2021

Any suggestions?

I (30yr F, 5’5”) am about 310 lb my son (13yr, 5’11”) is about 275. I need to help him lose weight, he asked for help. So I decided to try to workout and eat better with him. We have signed up for the local gym which has a walking track, exercise equipment and a pool. I want to do this right but have no clue where to start. Any suggestions are helpful. Meals, exercises, any apps or gadgets. He is allowed to use the equipment at the gym but I have literally never used any gym equipment other than playing on a treadmill at my grandmas. I don’t know what ones are most safe/effective for him or myself.

submitted by /u/SunflowerSoul91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pzl0d8/any_suggestions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...