Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you go about addressing Portion Control?

Thursday, September 2, 2021

How do you go about addressing Portion Control?

I’ve lost quite a bit of weight but I’ve plateaued for months. This has made me really self evaluate myself and change strategies. I do have plans in mind to make changes but one thing I feel I must address is portion control.

I’ve been watching some videos on the subject and the solution always boils down to “use smaller plates.” I’m not knocking the advice. I’m sure it helps and I’m going to try it. I have circumstances where I don’t think something that simple will work for me but I don’t want to go into great detail because this post can get very long.

The number 1 reason I’m concerned it won’t work though is that I might have an issue with it mentally. Just because I’m eating on a smaller plate doesn’t mean I won’t just get more. I have to attack this issue at a mental/fundamental level and I’m not sure how to go about doing that. Fixing this issue feels like the silver bullet I need but I know it will be very difficult.

Any advice on how to attack this from a mental perspective? Thanks in advance for any help

submitted by /u/Deprece
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pgutvf/how_do_you_go_about_addressing_portion_control/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...