Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Will I have to start working out at some point?

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Will I have to start working out at some point?

Here is my story for context:

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nqcor4/losing_weight_is_not_a_totally_linear_and_smooth/

I am eating enough protein(200g more or less)to both ensure satiation and guard against muscle loss. I'm now at 273 lbs now from 320 lbs,making my current weight lost at 47 lbs.

I still have a long way to go,but I have a question...Will resistance training become necessary for me at some point? I'm not aiming to gain 6 pack abs or anything of the sort,but I do want to eventually have a flat stomach and not just become a smaller,still chubby version of my current self.

I've always been sedentary and started my journey this way. I figure just eating sufficient protein will be enough to achieve my goal above,but what do you guys think?

Sadly,gyms just aren't all that available right now(Thanks COVID!)and we may not be able to afford the costs at the moment even if there were. I've written and developed a routine for home resistance training but honestly,I'm not all that eager to get into it. (and even less eager to start doing cardio,so I'm skipping that one)

As you can see,I'm not exactly the most hardworking person despite having achieved my current milestone. (Working smarter is more important than working harder. as the saying goes...) My only question is,if I intend to one day achieve a flat stomach(and not just become a smaller and still chubby version of myself as I've said),will resistance training become absolutely vital for my journey?

submitted by /u/JohnnyEnglishPegasus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfp8p4/will_i_have_to_start_working_out_at_some_point/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...