Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How long before you saw the results? Please so share

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

How long before you saw the results? Please so share

I (30f, 168cm, 98 kilo) lost about 10 kilos in a year with only eating more healthy. I've started eating even more healthy creating a kcal deficit of 600 from what my diet used to be. I used to eat a lot of bad stuff after work and before dinner like crisps or snacks from the oven. Also I could indulge in chocolate and cookies and drank a lot of alcohol. I brought that back to maybe 2 bags of crisps a month, and some chocolate or alcohol on occasions, less then 2 times a month.

A few weeks ago I started strength training and some cardio 2 or 3 times a week at the gym. I do a 10 min cross trainer for start, then I use the machines for about an hour until my muscles tell me they dont want to anymore and then I do another 20 min of cycling or stairs before going home. ( please note that I'm not looking on work out advice I've got a personal trainer)

How long does it take before you see results? Some say a few weeks some say a few months. I do feel " new muscles " and I feel fitter. But I dont see it, not even in my clothes. Can you guys share your experience with me?

submitted by /u/tygertje
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfpb5d/how_long_before_you_saw_the_results_please_so/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...