Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: Today I was able to remove the bra extender that I've been using for two years

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

NSV: Today I was able to remove the bra extender that I've been using for two years

SW: 200lbs CW: ~194lbs GW: 120lbs; 30y.o. (F)

Recently went to the doctor and found out I'm down between 6-10 pounds. I say between because I had a heavy purse I couldn't set down and had just ended my menstrual cycle.

But I digress...

I've cut out alcohol for the past 3 weeks--in a treatment program so this is so no easy feat--, have been making 90% of my meals at home--even if they aren't the "healthiest" I'm decreasing the amount of my fried food intake--, and rode my bike for the first time in several years at 6.5 miles.

My upcoming goals are to increase my water intake, continue moderate exercise, continue eating more nutritious foods, and keep any drinking of alcoholic beverages down to one day per week.

BUT!!!

Today I celebrated because I've been noticing my bra has not been fitting quite right. I had taken the 2-inch extender off of my regular bra yesterday in order to put it on my sports bra prior to bike riding, then forgot about it when putting on my regular bra and everybody...my bra fit WITHOUT THE EXTENDER!

I've been feeling a bit down as I'm at the heaviest I've ever weighed in my life and haven't been "dropping the beer gut" since quitting alcohol...but today I felt a bit lighter--literally.

Keep on, keeping on everyone. & as always...remember to be kind, loving, and gentle with yourself.

submitted by /u/barred_butterfly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfojyw/nsv_today_i_was_able_to_remove_the_bra_extender/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...