Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: To any other dads who gained some weight during your partner’s pregnancy: how did you quickly get back to your previous weight as soon as possible? Did you work alongside your partner?

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

To any other dads who gained some weight during your partner’s pregnancy: how did you quickly get back to your previous weight as soon as possible? Did you work alongside your partner?

I’ve (M28) put on a fair amount of weight during my wife’s pregnancy these past 9 months (about 160 to 255 pounds). I’m eager to hopefully be more focused and get back to the body I used to have after the birth as soon as possible. She’s due any day now. To any other dads who have experienced this: what was your plan of attack? I need some motivation to break bad habits I’ve developed. Did you find your partners wanted to exercise with you or eat better with you? Did you try to schedule things together and do that journey side by side?

I know my diet had especially gotten most out of hand. I definitely eat way more calories than I should be each day. How can I guesstimate exactly how much I’m eating in a day and what I should be eating? What stats do you need from me in order for figure any of this out?? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Kryptonite__7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfpthk/to_any_other_dads_who_gained_some_weight_during/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...