Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: HELP! I’m gaining back weight and need an extra push to get back on track

Friday, July 2, 2021

HELP! I’m gaining back weight and need an extra push to get back on track

I have gained back about 20 pounds from my lowest and have been struggling again with binge eating. I lost about 100 pounds over the course of a year and a half with CICO and so far in 2021 I have not been maintaining well. Struggling lately with food has brought up feelings of worthlessness and depression. I want to make this post to write out my feelings about this and acknowledge what is happening. I also want to ask people who have lost weight and kept it off for years, how do you manage fluctuations and periods of weight gain so it doesn’t balloon into losing all of your progress? I’m finding out that it is very hard for me to stop tracking and just eat like a normal person. It feels like I must always stay on top of my diet or else things get out of control quickly.

submitted by /u/bopoloppa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ocg6jn/help_im_gaining_back_weight_and_need_an_extra/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...