Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Texting buddy for accountability

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Texting buddy for accountability

I’ve noticed that I don’t have a problem with eating healthy during the day, but I have almost zero self-control when it comes to binging late at night. Especially during this lockdown where it feels like there’s nothing else exciting going on.

One of the best ways to distract myself from the urge to raid the fridge is having someone to talk to who won’t judge me for needing to text them. I’d prefer if this was a two-way thing, maybe you need a pep talk occasionally to work out or need someone to vent to on bad days. I’m 25F, would prefer to talk with someone around my age, please DM me if you’re interested!

submitted by /u/xoxo4794
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fuoece/texting_buddy_for_accountability/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...