Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SV: Passed 100lb lost today (inc stats)

Thursday, April 2, 2020

SV: Passed 100lb lost today (inc stats)

Guys, I'm so excited.

Technically I don't count my weigh ins unless they're on a monday, but I track throughout the week and this morning weighed in at 138lb, down 101 from my starting weight of 239lb! For reference, I'm 27F and 5'4.

Still not quite where I want to be, wouldn't mind losing another 14lb or so, but I'm so frigging happy!

Some stats in case anyone cares:

BMI - 40.7 to 23.5

Waist - 48 inches to 28 inches

Bust - 53 inches to 36 inches

Hips - 57 inches to 39 inches

Lost x7 dress sizes

Lost x1 shoe size

Lost x5 bra sizes (back) and x3 bra sizes (cup)

Got my resting heart rate down to 54bpm

Averaging 7,800 steps / day

Minimum 75 minutes of cardio / day (initially just stationery bike but also treadmill more recently. Was also going to the gym once / week until lockdown).

Estimate body fat - 25%

Based on averaging between 1000-1200 calories a day. I took a few weeks break and found a comfortable TDEE between 1600-1800 to maintain.

Stats aside, I feel so much better. My feet used to hurt if I stood up for too long, and walking upstairs was a feat since I had to stop at the top to catch my breath. I got very good at pretending I wasn't struggling to breathe. Now, stairs are so much easier.

I'm not hot all the time and my thighs don't chafe when I wear skirts or dresses. Loose skin is definitely an issue and something I'm struggling with, but it's worth it to be able to move and be active.

submitted by /u/Dominoodles
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ftjsk4/sv_passed_100lb_lost_today_inc_stats/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...