Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: From triple cheese burgers to triathlete

Thursday, April 2, 2020

From triple cheese burgers to triathlete

21, M, SW: 110 kg, CW: 63 kg

My journey started 6 months ago. I was sick and tired of being obese. I found menial tasks to such as walking for 15 min or climbing the stairs to be tiresome. I had very little confidence and a low self esteem. No one was interested in becoming friends and basically get zero attention from the opposite sex. So one day, I decided enough was enough and started exercise. First, I started running 3 km in my local park, and boy did I find it difficult! I wouldn’t even call it “running” since it took my 40 minutes to cover 3 km, but it was a start. Fast forward a week, and I was able to do 5 km. A month, 10 km. From then, I was seeing a lot of progress and was really starting to enjoy getting my heart pumping. I decided to get into swimming and cycling and within 5 months, I was able to complete my first sprint triathlon! Right now I’m currently training for an Olympic distance triathlon and an absolutely passionate about triathlon. Thanks to my weight loss, my confidence and self esteem has skyrocketed and am attracting a lot of attention from a lot of people. I don’t feel invisible anymore!

my weight loss transformation: (https://imgur.com/gallery/Lht9reD)

submitted by /u/LeviV123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fu0rmv/from_triple_cheese_burgers_to_triathlete/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...