Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cheers to a small win!

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Cheers to a small win!

During quarantine I’ve been eating so much better, exercising and just feeling good. Today I had a bit of a mental health day and opened my candy stash(which I normally couldn’t have-no self control) and put it away after a couple handfuls. I felt gross after eating it, could only taste artificial aftermath on my tongue. Then comes time for dinner. Normally I IF and have a shake around 2 then a big meal at dinner but today I ate my big meal early. Which lead to being starving so I cooked a frozen pizza. Normally I would eat the whole thing, completely stuff my face. All in or nothing. However I got through 3 slices and couldn’t eat anymore so I packed it up for tomorrow. On top of all that I log my calories in lose it(5 day steak-little win,) and I’m only 100 calories over my goal.

Today’s been a good day to practise self control. Just needed this little rant. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/79mLfree
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ftzsq0/cheers_to_a_small_win/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...