Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I so tired after my workout?

Friday, October 1, 2021

Why am I so tired after my workout?

Every night, consistently I’m getting tired at about 9 and when it hits 10 I can’t concentrate on anything. Even on weekends when I went to bed at 10 the night before and woke up and 11 the following only just to maybe make it 10:30 before falling asleep. My workout is nothing aerobic so it’s not like I just ran a marathon. I do push-ups (a few different types), crunches, use grip strengtheners and pull ups. (I know it’s probably a horrible workout but I’ve made great progress so I’m sticking to it). And I do that everyday. As well as that I’m taking protein powder and creatine and I’m wondering is that what’s causing this tiredness.

submitted by /u/Unfair-Benefit-9225
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pz22ug/why_am_i_so_tired_after_my_workout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...