Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Self Accountability Post

Friday, October 1, 2021

Self Accountability Post

Hey guys, I've been slacking off a lot for the past few months, which has caused me to be in a plateau (I'm honestly surprised that I haven't gained weight since I've been snacking and everything). I'm almost at my goal so I figured I'll get there but can take a break for now, however the break has gone from a month to 4 months now. Today I saw myself in the mirror, and I was all bloated. I know it's probably because of my period, but it did make me wanna finish this final stretch already >:0 I'm posting this here, mainly so I can hold myself accountable for the next 2-3 months and get to my goal weight. I have 8 kgs left to lose so I'm giving myself a max of 3 months to get there (I've lost weight at a 0.8-1kg per week speed before so this should be achievable). The goal is to stick to my calory limit and get my exercise in everyday. I'll check back in one month intervals and give an update to my progress. Definitely not going to be complacent this time 😤👌

submitted by /u/seeweed29
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pz2pqy/self_accountability_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...