Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What can I do to achieve my goals?

Monday, October 25, 2021

What can I do to achieve my goals?

I have been on/off trying to lose weight for five years. (Since I was 10 years old.) I want to lose as much weight as healthily possible in the next four years. I have an end-game goal of dropping from 360 lbs to 160. I’m 6’3/360 lbs/15 Years Old.

I don’t have access to a gym, my exercise equipment consists of 2 5lb dumbbells. I’m pretty poor, but I’m trying to get more frozen fruits and vegetables in my groceries.

I have tried making up my own workout routines and specific dieting schedules and all this other shit and I just can’t commit to any of it.

My plans always get messed up when I can’t even exercise daily for more than three days before I’m too tired to even keep doing it.

I’ve looked into video workouts that I think I can do, and I know it isn’t the era of VHS workout videos, but I think the Tae Bo workouts by Billy Blanks are what I intend on doing. Do an hour of Tae Bo every day with 2 days in a week for recovery days.

What more can I do? Is this a feasible plan? What would you suggest that I change? Ideas?

submitted by /u/MichelTheVampyre
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfujdw/what_can_i_do_to_achieve_my_goals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...