Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 14lb in a week, is this possible or just faulty scales?

Monday, October 25, 2021

I lost 14lb in a week, is this possible or just faulty scales?

I put on 2 stone during the pandemic. Eating too much and moving too little, typical.

I weighed maybe 11.5 st before and last Monday I was 13st11lbs.

I started to count my calories and I am eating between 1800-2000 a day which works for me because I feel full and never feel like I want to snack. I have also been trying to do 5000+ steps a day. I used to do maybe 2000.

I was probably eating like 2200+ before. I’ve been weighing myself everyday to track progress but I forgot over the weekend.

I weighed myself today and I am 12st 11lb. I was shocked so I weighed myself three times to see if it was the scales. Nope, every time it came up as 12st 11lbs.

Is this weight-loss possible? I know it will slow down from here but it just doesn’t seem possible in my brain.

submitted by /u/basilbutterbaby
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qfggc9/i_lost_14lb_in_a_week_is_this_possible_or_just/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...