Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained most of my weight back, feeling super overwhelmed and sad. Just looking for some encouragement I guess :)

Monday, October 25, 2021

Gained most of my weight back, feeling super overwhelmed and sad. Just looking for some encouragement I guess :)

Hi there, A few years ago I lost around 20kg (44 pounds). I kept it off for about 5 years. I slipped into a depression, went through a breakup - and before you know it, I gained back 40 pounds in less than a year. I always told myself I would never be one of those people that gained their weight back, I was incredibly happy with my body. Now I can’t help but feel upset, I dread seeing friends and family because I know they notice my weight gain. I feel so incredibly insecure, and yet I can’t stop turning to food for comfort. The embarrassment and shame is unbearable. I’ve hit a wall where I’ve stopped gaining weight, but I’ve only managed to lose 1kg.

I can’t help but feel resentment for myself. I feel like I worked so hard, had amazing willpower - and now, all of that was for nothing.

Tomorrow is another day, and I will get up and try again. I just can’t get over my disappointment in myself. Thanks to anyone who’s made the time to read this :)

submitted by /u/sparklypinkpotato
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qffakj/gained_most_of_my_weight_back_feeling_super/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...