Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I find just using "quick add" in MyFitnessPal to track cals makes it so much easier to keep tracking.

Friday, October 1, 2021

I find just using "quick add" in MyFitnessPal to track cals makes it so much easier to keep tracking.

I mainly use the MFP desktop site and sometimes the mobile app. However, I just find both so clunky when searching for foods and then you actually have to make sure the foods on the site match what you are using. This always took so much time to keep track of. And don't get me started on trying to create a meal on MFP...

I've never tracked macros and I try to keep my foods low carb/low sugar and eat lots of protein. I just find it so much easier to stay with tracking calories when I don't have to worry about the brand or name of the food. It saves so much time. If I eat a bar that says 200 cals? Just add 200 cals with quick add. If I eat yogurt out of a big container? I just weigh it before/after my meal and calculate the calories and quick add them. No worry about finding the brand in MFP or seeing if all the macros actually match. Just my two cents

note: it does help that I'm in front of a computer all day so I can quick add as I go.

submitted by /u/xeightx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pzoc70/i_find_just_using_quick_add_in_myfitnesspal_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...