Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 100kg 225 lbs, help me to wake up to the reality. [RANT][HELP]

Friday, October 1, 2021

100kg 225 lbs, help me to wake up to the reality. [RANT][HELP]

I am a 23M 5'8"

Today, i reached 100kg, I've been pretty busy with a lot of things, i used the work out all the time before, to be honest everyday, but now I have no time to squeeze even just a small workout for the week. I know it's all mindset, and i know i wanna change for the better but, irdk what's holding me back.

It could be that i got sick and it was hard to me to get back working out, but I'm better now, haven't been sick for a while.

I was also reading some posts on this thread, and one of the suggestions to help in changing would be stop sugary drinks, and although I may not be a heavy soda drinker, i think, it's not just the soda but all the sweet tarts and small sweet snacks i consume that got me big??? Idk. Maybe it's the reason why my skin is so itchy lately.

But yah, hopefully I can get some tips to help me put in the effort to actually lose some weight

submitted by /u/TheCrunchUnagi274
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pzoisb/100kg_225_lbs_help_me_to_wake_up_to_the_reality/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...