Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice for getting back on track after an injury?

Friday, October 1, 2021

Advice for getting back on track after an injury?

In the past two months I’ve lost 11 pounds by calorie counting (1.2k). My momentum was great and I was seeing results, then a week ago I threw my back out at work and was unable to move for 3 days and am on leave for the next two weeks.

I’m just starting to recover but the pain was unbearable and going from very active to bed ridden has taken a toll on my mental health and led to binge eating. I weighed today and have gained back 4 pounds.

I am going to try some walking but am a little nervous about doing too much.

I started at 151 and was at 139 before the accident.

Now I’m at 143 and wanted to be at 135 by November for a reunion I’m attending.

I’m feeling really discouraged so any accountability parters or general encouragement would be appreciated as well. I know 4 pounds isn’t a huge gain but it’s mainly the overall mindset shift that’s getting to me.

submitted by /u/nllyn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pzm5yz/advice_for_getting_back_on_track_after_an_injury/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...