Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Friday, October 1, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello losers,

Happy October! Let's hear all about day one!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Logged.

1800 calories (tracking in 5-day cycles, Friday/Saturday at maintenance): On it. Higher than I'd like if I'm being honest. Emotional day.

Exercise 5 days a week: Cleaning with some genuine vigor. 1/1 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: A little. Could use more.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for chick peas, fall weather & good friends.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I really appreciated my choice to take advil & stay hydrated.

Your turn kids! How was day one?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pzmtfu/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...