Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3kg lost, 15 to go - but the end seems so far away

Sunday, October 3, 2021

3kg lost, 15 to go - but the end seems so far away

Hi guys! I'm new here.

So I'm 22yrs old and 165cm tall. I started on September first with 78kg, my goal is 60kg.

Today, I weighed myself at 74.9kg. I am tracking my calories and try to be below 1400kcal on most days, and below 1900kcal, at which I'd remain my weight, on all days.

So far, it's been going well. I lost 3kg during one month, and already reached one sixth of my goal. However, I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep going. It wasn't especially hard during this past month, and I'm trying hard to establish habits which I'll be able to enforce longtime.

However, what I'm struggling with is, that the goal seems so far away. I keep thinking about how long I'll have to keep going, how long it takes until I'll finally be in a place I'm comfortable with. And this makes it so hard to stay motivated. Any tips?

submitted by /u/yallaloseit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0ubwk/3kg_lost_15_to_go_but_the_end_seems_so_far_away/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...