Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I bought a Halloween/cosplay costume that is too small. Is this a good motivation strategy?

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

I bought a Halloween/cosplay costume that is too small. Is this a good motivation strategy?

I bought a vault suit from the Fallout franchise that's gonna be a tight fit, and I don't want it to be a tight fit. I want it to be somewhat lose. It's also the biggest size they have available. I am 6'1 almost 6'2, am 21, and weigh 294 lbs (Goal weight is 175). I have until October 5th, or October 24th to be able to fit into it decently. How much weight could I lose in this month and 2/3 of the next month assuming I have no more than 2000 calories? It's my favorite franchise of all time and I've always wanted to cosplay a Fallout character. This might actually be the perfect motivator, but if I don't lose enough in time I will be painfully embarrassed and crushed. Did I make a mistake purchasing this? Any advice?

submitted by /u/PizzaPioneer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pg7gf9/i_bought_a_halloweencosplay_costume_that_is_too/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...