Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost it all and gained it all back. Advice?

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Lost it all and gained it all back. Advice?

Hey! So i lost all the weight I could've dreamed of and as I was well aware of the possibility of gained it all back (and an extra 20)...because i stopped neglecting my body and started eating 3 meals a day instead of one or maximum two. I was wondering, for those of you who have gone through this before, has it been easier or harder the second time around and should i go back down to 1-2meals a day rather than 3?

As contented as I was gaining happy weight this year after beating depression, looking back on old progress makes me sad and I just always feel fat and wide no matter what im wearing now that I've seen myself be soo much lighter, like im talking 50 pounds lighter. This is the most I've ever weighed and it doesn't look that bad but the changes are definitely noticeable especially to me. I wanna be contented again but eating three meals a day the scale isnt budging more than a pound.

submitted by /u/verypugnacious
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2ad6f/lost_it_all_and_gained_it_all_back_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...