Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lowest adult weight .. again

Friday, November 29, 2019

Lowest adult weight .. again

Yesterday I hit 163 pounds which was the lowest I’ve ever been as an adult. I hit this 2 years ago, then proceeded to have a 2 week vacation and gain 10 lbs which spiraled into even more gaining, of course. April 2018 I was 195 and found out I was pregnant. Day before my son was born in December 2018 I was 255. It was hard after having lost so much weight to get up to that point but I was SO DETERMINED to get back down.

My son is 11 months old today and I lost all 60 pounds of baby weight PLUS 32 more pounds!!!! I spent almost the whole time just doing CICO slash lazy keto slash 16:8 IF here and there. Currently I’m adding carbs in again to battle some other eating issues which is working out great for me.

I feel like a badass when I think of it, even though I’m still nowhere near my goal body/weight/fitness level. Lots more to go, but baby, the only fuckin way to go is down from here.

submitted by /u/cinnydolce
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3qhba/lowest_adult_weight_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...