Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign: Survey for Industrial Design Senior Thesis

Thursday, November 28, 2019

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign: Survey for Industrial Design Senior Thesis

Hello everyone,

I am an Industrial Design Student attending the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. I am designing a wearable device that aims to solve the problem of avoiding strength training. I am trying to understand people's behavior and perception surrounding resistance training and I have a survey that asks questions regarding this topic. I would really appreciate your responses to my survey linked down below. Thank you and I hope y'all have a great thanksgiving!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ntgffYdoyNQgXbrP_JIieSLgp-4RFReUwRvm-i8_rXY/edit

submitted by /u/jeezyk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e36uis/university_of_illinois_at_urbana_champaign_survey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...