Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling weird about my new body...

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Feeling weird about my new body...

Does anyone else feel a little weird about their body as they start to see the changes?

Thankfully I was always someone who loved myself, even at my heaviest, and I found my curves and squishy bits attractive. Recently Is really started to notice physical changes and they haven't made me as happy as I think they should.

I guess I was used to being very curvy, so watching my booty and thighs disappear and swimming in my bras has kind of made me weirdly self-conscious in a way I never have been.

I think it's just an in-between stage, but does anyone else feel this way? What kind of things do you do to combat it?

submitted by /u/iwantfriedchickennow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2rltd/feeling_weird_about_my_new_body/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...