Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Rough week

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Rough week

It’s been a super frustrating week and I’m feeling lost. It started great, I got into pants I hadn’t fit into in ages and they were two sizes down from what I had been wearing.

Then my scale stopped giving me accurate readings, it’s about 5 pounds up or down from one reading to the next. I’ve been weighing myself everyday and without that daily monitor, I feel like I have no way to gauge how I’ve been doing.

I’ve been following the same or similar meal plan. I’ve been making lettuce wrapped sandwiches with just sliced turkey, onions, tomatoes, and mustard wrapped in romaine. Calories count definitely hasn’t been more than 50 calories different than before and I’m eating healthy vegetables and proteins but because I don’t have a working scale any more, I feel like I have no way on telling if I’m still losing.

Then yesterday, my jeans ripped. They kept feeling tighter and tighter as the week went by and I told myself it was all in my head because I was still counting calories and hadn’t cheated on my diet. It’s super frustrating.

I took the time to get in touch with the manufacturer I bought the scale from and filed a warranty claim after all their troubleshooting failed but I’m sort of dreading the scale getting here. What if I backslid and gained weight? Plus, it’s Thanksgiving tomorrow and so all I want is to eat.

I just want a working scale and I want the numbers on it to do what I expect them to.

submitted by /u/save-myself-or-else
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2ezyp/rough_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...