Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some advice

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Need some advice

Hello,

Im 23 M, around 5’ 8”. Recently I have been hitting the gym regularly and lost a couple of pounds. I was 170 lbs and trying to get down to 153 lbs. I usually just do a 5K five times a week and I try to sneak in some weight training in there. I am noticing that I might be hitting a plateau soon as I am starting to hover around 158 lbs. I just need to lose a couple more pounds and I’ll be fine. The major muscle that I mostly workout are my legs/calves, chest, shoulder, sometimes back, biceps and triceps. I rarely do any core as I don’t feel the need to. Not that I have a six pack but I just don’t feel like it. As for diet, I try to log my food but it doesn’t always work out (ha). I try to get enough protein but because rice is a huge part of my diet, it can be sometimes hard.

can someone guide me in the right direction in terms of exercise and diet routine? I just wanna lose these couple of pounds and just maintain from there. Any insights would be helpful.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Wotmate1234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e472z7/need_some_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...