Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need some advice :-(

Thursday, November 28, 2019

I need some advice :-(

I’ve been working hard to lose weight recently and have actually lost a little bit.

Anyways, my problem is that I’ll be travelling to another country in about a week and I’m absolutely terrified of gaining weight. I’ve worked hard to lose it and I obviously don’t wanna gain it back. But of course as any place in the world, the food there is delicious and I want to enjoy my time there without being so caught up in what I’m eating. I have an eating disorder and I feel like I might freak out and not eat at all if I feel myself gaining weight? I’m just so frustrated because I keep in thinking about this when I just wanna enjoy a trip!

Haiz,, Does anyone have advice for this? Any suggestions help :)

submitted by /u/sparkyung
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2v4wk/i_need_some_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...