Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice on Exercise and Nutrition (DESPERATE)

Friday, November 29, 2019

Advice on Exercise and Nutrition (DESPERATE)

Recently, I moved back closer to home due to my severe depression. It caused me to go from 125 pounds as of Oct. 29th, 2018 to 161 as of September 4th, 2019. Since moving back, I've been rock climbing about four days a week, going to core class three times a week and TRX class once a week. I thought that by now, I'd be losing weight. Wrong. I am now 174 pounds as of 11/29/2019. This is the highest I've ever weighed.

Obesity runs in my family, and I'm trying to not succumb to the pattern. I want to feel great like I used to just a year ago. I want to be healthy, mentally and physically.

I need advice on if this is a good idea on how to continue...

Calorie Goal: 1,253
Protein: 94 grams
Fats: 49 grams
Carbs: 110 grams (from whole food sources like quinoa, fruits, veggies, etc)

Cut alcohol

Monday AM: 30 min cardio + 45 min Leg Day 1
Tuesday AM: 10 min cardio + 45 min Biceps and Back Day
Tuesday PM: Rock climbing, Core Class, TRX Class
Wednesday AM: 10 min cardio + 45 Leg Day 2
Wednesday PM: Rock climbing, Core Class
Thursday AM: 10 min cardio + 45 min Chest and Triceps Day
Thursday PM: Rock climbing, Core Class
Friday PM: Rock climbing

submitted by /u/OptimistPrimeBarista
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3o3z9/advice_on_exercise_and_nutrition_desperate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...