Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hypothyroidism help?

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Hypothyroidism help?

Hi guys. I rapidly gained a lot of weight, and then I have steadily been gaining for about 3 years. I discovered that I had hypothyroidism a few months ago, and they have continued to up my medicine every few months since then. My school offers free workout classes, and I was attending those at least 4 or 5 times a week. I also attempted to do keto and intermittent fasting. Every time, it really made no big difference. I would lose maybe a pound or two and then it would come right back. I do not know what to do. I feel depressed and gross, and even my boyfriend has told me that he is unhappy with my weight gain as I was quite small when we first got together 4 years ago. I have been to the doctor, and they recommended keto and switching up my workouts. I have done all that I can think of. Does anyone else have a similar experience? I just want to go back to how I was before.

submitted by /u/captaintiac
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e4bhqs/hypothyroidism_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...