Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do we know it's fat we're losing?

Friday, November 29, 2019

How do we know it's fat we're losing?

So I'll fully admit to being an over thinker and maybe having a little pit of natural paranoia in me. I think it's those qualities that make me think about this question: how do we know that we're actually losing fat?

I'm closing in on 80 lbs lost this year but honestly I still have a LOT of fat on me and frankly I'm no convinced that I've lose that much fat since I began. My clothes have gone down sizes but I still feel and look huge despite the big loss.

So realistically of the ~80 lbs I've lost, how much fat actually is that? How do I know I've actually been losing fat for the last 10 months and not just water or something else? I'm kinda' paranoid I've been doing this all wrong.

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3p53e/how_do_we_know_its_fat_were_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...