Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does anyone still struggle?

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Does anyone still struggle?

Okay so I’m a 27 year old female, I’ve lost 103 pounds since January when my starting weight was 264.4 pounds. I’ve always been up and down with my weight, and have struggled with it since I was like 7, but I thought I would naturally learn to love my body as I lost the weight. But I definitely don’t love it yet. I’m way more critical of the parts that have gotten flabby—my thighs, stomach, etc, and now believe certain parts will never be perfect without surgery, my breasts, etc. So how do any of you who have managed to lose substantial weight (and congrats to you!) learn to love your body even if it isn’t what you thought it would be ?? Thank you to anyone who takes the time to respond ❤️

submitted by /u/jess51678
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2p15w/does_anyone_still_struggle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...