Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Could Use Some Help.

Friday, November 29, 2019

Could Use Some Help.

Hey folks! I've recently started CICO, I'm 224lbs and 5"4. The issues I'm having is I'm not quite sure what calorie deficit I should be at.

I work out three times a week, I don't have anyway to keep count of the calories with that, but I always do an hours swimming, strength and cardio over those three days, it's the only time I have spare so I make it work. I also walk on average 10,000 steps a day, sometimes a lot more sometimes less but I am able to track the calories for that.

I'm potentially losing over 500 calories a day if those steps and all that stuff that says you are losing that go with it are true.

I'm struggling with working out what I should be eating towards and then what I should be working off. I started with 1700 calories and I know you can be eating too little although I don't think I am. I would really appreciate some help. I am not finding tracking my calories or changing my eating habits hard, I'm just struggling to work the little bits out and not sure what to use past tracking my calories and food.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/gorytaurus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3c56f/could_use_some_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...