Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Freaking out over loose skin

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Freaking out over loose skin

I'm 18 female, 5'6 and 181 pounds. I was 200 and I lost the weight when I was sick. I want to lose 25-30 more in 12 weeks. I have a little bit of loose skin under my arms and it's freaking me out. So far I have been eating one meal a day with fruits/veggies for snack and doing about an hour of biking or brisk walking every day. I will add weight training when I have them. I haven't been in shape for a while so I'm starting out with exercises that aren't too rigorous. Will the loose skin I have now bounce back and how much more loose skin will I have when I lose the weight? Will that bounce back? I'm kind of panicking and really hating myself over this. Will I need surgery??

submitted by /u/memoryserum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e2sprf/freaking_out_over_loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...