Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [17F] I have no idea what to eat

Saturday, November 30, 2019

[17F] I have no idea what to eat

Hi!! I have a couple of questions to ask. I'm a 17F (as you probably saw in the title) and I want to try to lose some weight before I graduate at the end of May.

1) How do you guys find recipes to make? I'm mostly focused on lunch and breakfast, as I have no control over dinner most of the time. I need recipes that can be made in a short time and don't have to be reheated, as I'd be taking them to school for lunch. I drive myself to school, so I'm not really concerned with breakfast taking a long time. I am an absolute beginner cook, however, so that's another problem I have.

2) Do you recommend any fitness apps that don't need a subscription? literally every fitness app on the Appstore has ludicrous subscription fees that I, as a teenager with a minimum wage job, cannot pay for, and it sucks. If you don't use apps, how do you recommend starting to exercise? I'm also an absolute beginner at that (Sorry, I'm an absolute beginner at most of this stuff).

3) I have trouble with binging food and then feeling terrible for hours afterward. Even if I'm full, I feel like I have to finish my plate. If I don't finish everything on my plate at dinner time, my grandmother scolds me and withholds any food for the rest of the day. :( How do I get past that?

I'm so sorry this was such a long post but I hope y'all can help. I really appreciate it!!!

submitted by /u/StarryEyedConfidence
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3s0bi/17f_i_have_no_idea_what_to_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...