Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Intermittent fasting for starting my journey?

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Intermittent fasting for starting my journey?

Hello, beautiful people. I love the positivity of this community and come asking for advice.

So I'm not obese, but have recently become overweight due to excessive stress-eating. Completing my masters, finishing thesis, and moving has cost me about 10 pounds up, and I was a bit chubby to start with. A Very bottom-heavy short girl.

In two weeks I have my Masters Graduation ceremony and would love to feel good standing there in front of everyone in a dress. I plan on making long-term lifestyle changes, already started adding more exercise and got rid of junk food from my new home, but I hope to already feel a tini bit better with myself for the ceremony. Of course I want to avoid crash-dieting.

I tend to stress eat in mornings and think that Intermittent Fasting (IF) could help with that short term AND long term. I have tried it before and it was good for me, but impossible to sustain with my living arrangement. Now it is a possibility. Do you think I'll have at least a pound down in two weeks time if I do 16-8 IF? I'll be grateful for any opinions, experiences, tips.

submitted by /u/AnnyPhoenix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e27ut6/intermittent_fasting_for_starting_my_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...