Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Friday, November 29, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hello losers,

I hope you've all had a fabulous Friday!

Weight by end of month (217 - 214 lbs, preferably trend weight): No weigh in this morning, 217.7 trend weight.

Stay within calorie range: I'm thinking a big salad with leftover turkey or ham in it, looking okay so long as I keep out of the stuffing leftovers. 19/26 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: I need to get after it blergh. 20/29 days.

Limit purchased coffee drinks (3 a week), if exceeded, $25 donation: Needed a peppermint mocha today, feeling festive. I already did my donation for the month. 17/13 allowed.

Self-care time (drawing, journaling, beauty treatments, anything that makes me feel taken care of): Chill day at home.

Write 1,700 words a day for Nanowrimo, finish or $100 donation: TBD! Still chasing the goal! Gotta keep chasing it.

Try a new recipe once a week: I've made hummus from dry beans, chicken tortilla soup, a roasted spaghetti squash dish, a navy bean stew (which I have decided to call bean goop vomit because of the color profile) & a lentil & sausage stew this month. Plus Thanksgiving stuffs! 7/5 weeks.

Be thankful for something every fucking day: Today I am grateful for internet commerce. I got some early holiday shopping knocked off the list today without having to leave the house. Also I'm super grateful for all the low calorie options available at my market. If there's sausage, there's turkey & chicken options so I can have more tube meat for less calories. Mmmm.

How's you folks?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3nm92/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_29/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...