Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel co-dependent on my husband to lose weight

Saturday, November 30, 2019

I feel co-dependent on my husband to lose weight

I’ve lost weight in the past. Lost 95 pounds over two years. The first 1/4 or so of that I was still living with my mom and brother and didn’t have a problem separating my food choices from theirs. The bulk of my weight I lost as I was dating my husband and then us eventually moving in together. He was also in the midst of losing a lot of weight. Well, here we are, three years later, having gained it all back plus more, and we’ve both had so many false starts.

I can’t figure out why I keep treating this like a thing we have to do together. I find it so much harder to get started and stay accountable if he isn’t doing it either. I should know by now that this is something I have to do on my own. But it feels so impossible to do.

Anybody have this same problem? How do you keep your food journeys separate from someone you are so close and intertwined with?

submitted by /u/meltedwhimsy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e4as3r/i_feel_codependent_on_my_husband_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...