Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Medically supervised weight loss?

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Medically supervised weight loss?

I have been overweight for most of my adult life. I’ve tried soooo many different exercise and diet regimens, but my binge eating takes over at the end every time. And I just can't seem to end the cycle.

Does anyone here have experience with medically supervised weight loss? I know there are a lot of different routes that I could take with this, but I’d like to be accountable and try some kind of appetite suppressant to change my habits. I think I need the help of a professional to change my lifestyle and reteach my eating and diet habits. I have a doctor in mind, and I'm going to make an appointment for a consultation. I'm just nervous that it will be a waste of money and nothing with change. TIA.

submitted by /u/jeanclaudevandamnnnn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e48g4b/medically_supervised_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...