Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - December Sign ups!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - December Sign ups!

Hello lovely losers! Happy almost December!

A new month is starting which means a new Daily Accountability Challenge!

This is the sign up post to make your goals for the month.

There will be a daily post for you to post your progress on said goals.

At the end of the month, there will be a wrap up to talk about your general progress & how you feel about everything! If you miss the sign up post, you're always welcome to hop in, the waters fine! You can also read everyone else's progress & commiserate, congratulate & whatever else needs ating. Your goals can be weight loss or general health related, creative, self care or whatever else you need to focus your mental energy on. We try to foster a supportive place to chat about your successes & failures & what you've learned from both.

Leading by example, here are my goals, subject to mild tweaks as needed!

Weight by end of month (217 - 214 lbs, preferably trend weight): I’m going to be real with you folks, I will always aim for deficit but with all the life changes I’ve had in the last six months, I’m okay with maintaining this month. December is fraught with festivity & other less joyous things. I need to be compassionate to myself not just others.

Stay within calorie range: May or may not keep the day count on this. X/X days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Habitual but I always want to be chasing intensity & more strength. X/X days.

Limit purchased coffee drinks (3 a week), if exceeded, $25 donation: I feel like I should be working towards spending less money on coffees out but I also recognize that sometimes it’s one last indulgence I haven’t cut out. So this solution makes me feel balanced. X/13 allowed.

Self-care time (drawing, journaling, beauty treatments, anything that makes me feel taken care of):

Try a new recipe once a week: I like to add to my recipe book. X/5 weeks.

Finish The Body Keeps the Score: It’s kinda self-care too.

Note something jolly every damn day: Ho ho ho bitches. Get Grinched.

Your turn losers, tell us all about the month ahead for you!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e448le/30_day_accountability_challenge_december_sign_ups/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...