Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit my goal, now going backward, and freaking out

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Hit my goal, now going backward, and freaking out

Has anyone else made it to their goal, and then started going off the rails? How did you turn it around and get back on track?

It’s taken me just over a year, but I’ve lost nearly 50 whole pounds. I’ve been feeling amazing! I really thought I had this whole thing figured out. I stopped the fad diets, learned plain old CICO. I did my research, and I thought I was ready for maintenance. So far so good!

I hit my goal, 115 pounds (I’ma shortie, 5’2” and change), even went a little under, started doing the slowly reverse dieting thing, and then..I started going backward. I don’t know what has got into me. I haven’t binged but a handful of times since I got started, but in the last month and a half I have binged over and over again, and I haven’t the foggiest why. I know some of it’s water weight and all that, but I’m up more than 10 pounds. I’m awake late at night right now because I am too damn full to even sleep properly (and not even just because of regular thanksgiving leftovers)! It’s like I know what to do but I just...can’t do it anymore. And it’s kinda freaking me out, because I don’t want to lose all the work I’ve done, but all of a sudden it feels like a dam burst and I just can’t stop it.

Edit: stats f/26- 5’2” - hw: about 175 (didn’t weight at the beginning) - gw: 115 - lw: 114 - cw: 127.8 this morning!!

submitted by /u/fitchica922
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3s9rk/hit_my_goal_now_going_backward_and_freaking_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...