Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: For the first time in my life I'm almost in the healthy BMI range!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

For the first time in my life I'm almost in the healthy BMI range!

I know the BMI scale can be a poor representation of fitness because it doesn't account for muscle mass, but it my case I think it holds some significance -

I'm currently 20 and have been overweight my entire life, even obese for some time. I distinctly remember a doctor's appointment I had when I was in the fifth grade, where the scale shockingly read 158 lbs [5' 0"]. I hit my growth spurt very early on and haven't grown much since, but seeing that number scared the shit out of me. It was an eye opener.

Since then, I've become more and more conscientious of what I eat, and have recently started to be even more increasingly focused on my health. College has helped immensely, and I am now currently almost 140 lbs [5' 3"], a weight I haven't seen since I was literally 10 years old.

I feel like I've taken a body that has ruled me for so long and have finally fought back:)

Edit: Thank you the silver kind stranger! <3

submitted by /u/NeonNinja2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e3sz1q/for_the_first_time_in_my_life_im_almost_in_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...